Use Linkedin’s tag function to email ALL of your Linkedin Contacts.
Create groups of contacts (50 individuals or less) and send a mailing to each.
- In the left column of your contacts page, just below the title “All Connections,” click the “Manage” link.
- In the field box, enter the name of your first group.
- Hit “Finished.”
- Repeat steps one through four until you have all your groups created.
- Click on a contact’s name in your list of contacts.
- When their contact info appears in the right column, click the link labeled “edit tags.”
- Click the groups you want to assign to that contact (contacts can belong to multiple groups).
- Hit “save.”
- Click a new contact and repeat steps six through eight until you have assigned everyone to a group.
- To initiate a mailing, click the name of a group in the left column.
- Hit the “send message” link (this will only work for groups of 50 of less).
- Pen your message and hit send.
- Click your next group and repeat steps 11 and 12.
While it takes time to assign all your contacts to lists, the hard work is already done when you need to send our your value packed messages. (Visit our website to learn more about Reciprocity and Attraction Marketing techniques) Be SMART! Do not SPAM! Keep your mass mailings to a minimum. Otherwise, your contacts may label you a spammer and remove you from their list!
While using Linkedin, we highly recommend that you read and understand the terms and DON’T SPAM or you risk losing your account.
The SECRET TO SUCCESS is to ALWAYS ADD VALUE to OTHERS LIVES by sharing QUALITY CONTENT which benefits THEM first!